Sunday, February 13, 2005

En route to Thailand

On me way to Bangkok right now... Completely exhausted more so mentally than physically. I started on saturday afternoon 12:00 pm from JFK New York and now the clock on my laptop shows 7:38 am in the morning. There are still 3 and half hours left till my plane touches bangkok so this will be a nice 24 hour jaunt around the globe. My first stop was Tokya(Nikara) airport for a couple of hours.. Changed planes there and now I am on a United flight to Bangkok. The flight is packed and I did not get aisle seats either. Note to self :- The next time the firm decides to send you around the globe do not settle for anything less than Business class.
I will be in Bangkok for about 3 days and 4 nights. Have meetings during the day but hope to explore the bangkok night life. Have heard a lot about it by now.
We kinda have some turbulence on the plane now so the skipper has asked everyone to return to their seats and fasten their seat belts. Will write more later

No comments:

Post a Comment